Friday 12 October 2012

Tuesday 9th October- First Campus Session



I attended the first campus session on Tuesday and what a great session we had! I feel so much more confident and excited about the tasks that lie ahead. I  feel less daunted and feel I am on the ‘right tracks’ now.

Rosemary, our Tutor, helped a lot with task 1b, which is to comment on Reader 1- Professional Communication Technologies. I believe a lot of people were similarly confused and overwhelmed about what to do and where to start. However, breaking down many of the articles, it became much more clearer and evident that it is not as hard as it may first seem. I feel I have a greater understanding of Web 2.0; the arguments for and against it, the continuous building and extending of it; the social side and semantic side of the web… the list goes on. I thoroughly enjoyed the campus session and feel I gained a lot from it.

Now to attempt task 1b. Here goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment