Tuesday 27 October 2015

Back to 4c!!!



As I work my way through this module I am in regular discussions with my employer and colleagues.

They can see that I am enthusiastic and passionate about Performing Arts. They often ask me to lead singing and music lessons in the Nursery Class.

I have now discussed my research ideas with them and they have suggested I look at the following publications;

  • Sticky Kids
  • Dough Gym ( Dough Disco Link )
  • Funky fingers 
  • Jabadaco
  • Write Dance


All of these are built on children learning different knowledge and skills through music and movement.

However, is there a difference between the children being taught traditionally using visual and auditory methods whilst sitting still and listening and being taught in an active kinesthetic way?

I am excited to find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment