Monday 26 October 2015

Task 5a

As I am currently working in the Nursery class of a school I have already had to have a DBS clearance to ensure that I am a safe person to work with children. As soon as I started at the school I had to have Safeguarding Training, Health and Safety and read the Staff Code of Conduct. I also had to sign a Confidentiality Agreement. Obviously I think that the ethics, Codes of Practise and regulations have to be very strict to protect these very young and vulnerable children. The Codes of Conduct are there to protect both myself, the children and my collegues. My behaviour must be exemplary with both the children and parents. I also must respect my colleagues and ensure I follow the policies and procedures as agreed by my head teacher and class teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Katy - good to hear about the professional ethic considerations of your workplace.

    ReplyDelete