Tuesday 8 March 2016

Attitudinal Survey...

I have discussed different approaches for my survey with various co-workers at school. I decided in order to receive unbiased data, an attitudinal survey would be the best option. It is completely anonymous and you simply have to tick an answer on a scale point from 1-5. This will determine how confident practitioners are at delivering music and movement to young children.

I have handed them out to the Nursery staff and the Early Years coordinator today. I will be collecting them in two days time. I explained that I needed honest answers and that I am extremely grateful to all those who have taken the time to help and support me. (I am going to deliver a tin of chocolates to show my gratitude!)

I felt it was extremely important for them to be truthful and I feel that because I stressed it was completely anonymous and there will be no judgement, I should get accurate data.

No comments:

Post a Comment